Mobile has become a critical channel for customer engagement – especially for retailers, brands and restaurants. Its impact cannot be ignored:
For Retailers and Brands
- Retail apps that contain dynamic content and use Push Notifications double consumer engagement.
- More than half of all shoppers use mobile devices in store for shopping-related tasks.
- Over $1 Trillion in store sales were influenced by mobile in the US in 2015.
- Shoppers who use a retailer’s app spend 25% more per visit than those who don’t.
- 65% of customers will download a restaurant’s mobile app to access special offers.
- Mobile orders are 25% larger on average than in-person orders.
- Mobile loyalty programs are 2.3X more effective.
Incentivio had an idea to help retailers, brands and restaurants meet this emerging need. It envisioned a mobile engagement platform that would allow businesses to attract new customers and create highly personalized relationships with existing customers. It wanted a “self-service” platform that equipped users to manage mobile marketing and loyalty campaigns on their own, behind the scenes, while keeping their brand and offerings front and center with their customers. The concept made sense to everyone Incentivio shared it with, but it needed technology resources and expertise to realize the vision.
How We Helped
Aeturnum leveraged its experience with the latest native mobile apps, location services and wireless connectivity in combination with its Athiva accelerator platform to help take Incentivio from product concept to market in just six months. The engagement included: